Kathleen Broderick is the principal consultant and founder of Broderick and Associates. With over 30 years’ experience in providing capacity building initiatives into education and natural resource management sectors, Kathleen brings leadership experience, knowledge of research and highly developed skills in facilitation and negotiation.
Kathleen has successfully developed public policy, worked with Boards and Committees to review organisations and manage risk, formed productive alliances, and contributed strongly to regional development. She has a hands on approach with proven success in forming purposeful, small, smart teams that deliver results.
Who are you?
- Development Committees, Local Government, Industry bodies
- Community organisations and schools
- NRM Organisations, Grower groups, Irrigation Districts
- State and Australian Government Departments
We can help you
- Improve governance
- Facilitate, plan and evaluate strategic projects
- Develop a solid social science base
- Read more...
- Phone 61 (0)8 6219 5005
- Mob 0427 566 865